~WEEK 1~

********************************
My lecturer for Web-Based Multimedia Development is PM. Dr. Jamaluddin Harun.. He is a good person.. He always make our class happy with his joke.. is it right..??

For week 1, we discuss about the course outline for one semester.. This blog only for reflection of web-based class.. insyaAllah, I will update this blog when I am free..

The course description


COURSE SYNOPSIS:

In this course, students will be exposed with some state‐of‐the‐art communication technology tools, which is Internet and how it can be used efficiently in teaching and learning. Students will have their chance to develop an interactive teaching and learning webpage or portal using programming skills that have been learned in MPT 1193 (Authoring System). Students also will have an opportunity to evaluate the effectiveness of the webpage; that has been developed; using several testing and evaluation techniques that will be introduced in this course.


LEARNING OUTCOMES:

At the end of this course, students should be able to:

Identify concepts of developing educational webpage for the use of teaching and learning.

Apply instructional design models for developing a webpage.

Learn technologies that relate with a webpage.

Develop an educational webpage or portal that has teaching and learning elements.

Conduct an evaluation process of the webpage or portal that has been developed.

Plan, upload and maintain the webpage in a computer server.

~~ I hope, I will enjoy in this class until the end of semester.. I hope I get A+ for Web-Based Multimedia Development ~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Aimi Ahmad
Let's read my blog v(^_^)v
View my complete profile